We are going to be starting the Scout Section back up again from Monday the 10th of May! This will be a session on the Scout land.
Our sessions start at 19:30 and end at 21:00 unless stated.
To enable us to meet as safely as possible in the present circumstances please:
- Do not allow your Scout attend if they or another family member has any covid symptoms
- Everyone should arrive and leave punctually maintaining social distance around the gate
- Parents will not be able to stay unless agreed in advance
- Please encourage your Scout to dress appropriately – we will be outside as much as possible
- Remind your Scout to go to the toilet before coming – we’d like to avoid using the church facilities unless essential!
- Bear in mind, sessions may be cancelled at short notice
With regards to uniform, we expect the Scouts to wear their kneckers every session and encourage them to wear a Scout shirt, but the knecker is the most important item for them to remember. Our Scout Troop is organised into two Patrols, each with a Patrol Leader and Assistant Patrol Leader, the Scouts will be informed of their Patrol on thier first night back.
The full programme is available at This Terms Scout Programme